Friday 1 February 2008

Amsterdam

Some illustrations from a trip to Amsterdam in April 2007. A great place to spend a week; I could have spent the whole time peering through the windows of the canal-side homes. There seem to be far more people in that part of the world showing off their stylish taste in home décor rather than their bodies through their windows than you'd think!


Bridge 124
(While I was drawing this one, a bird pooed on me. Presumably it was wishing me luck )



Store



Apart

2 comments:

Michael King said...

I love the bridge, Michael. Saw the drawing on your website and scrolled down, down, down until I found it among your posts. Found your site via LinkedIn when I posted my site on the discussion you started.

Michael Goldrei said...

Oops - only just spotted this!

Thanks Michael!