Friday, 1 February 2008

Amsterdam

Some illustrations from a trip to Amsterdam in April 2007. A great place to spend a week; I could have spent the whole time peering through the windows of the canal-side homes. There seem to be far more people in that part of the world showing off their stylish taste in home d├ęcor rather than their bodies through their windows than you'd think!


Bridge 124
(While I was drawing this one, a bird pooed on me. Presumably it was wishing me luck )



Store



Apart

2 comments:

Michael King said...

I love the bridge, Michael. Saw the drawing on your website and scrolled down, down, down until I found it among your posts. Found your site via LinkedIn when I posted my site on the discussion you started.

Michael Goldrei said...

Oops - only just spotted this!

Thanks Michael!